Open for FAQ (will NOT be answered in comments), apps used and contact information! ✏️
If you have a question, please read the description first! You might find your answer there 🙂
Hello everyone! Today I’ll be sharing with you my top 10 apps for studying and productivity. I’ve used some of them for a long time, while I started using some very recently, but all of them are apps that help me in my studies and my everyday life.
As you may see, some apps are in Norwegian, but that’s just because of the language settings on my phone. All apps are available in English for both iOS and android! (one exception, read further down)
As always I hope you liked the video! Feel free to leave your own favorite apps in the comment section. Wishing you a lovely week ahead ☀️
VIDEOS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
How to be motivated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmbVB1v9Lqw
How I stay productive: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMlSR2yK3Mc
APPS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
3. K12 periodic table
6. Khan academy
8. Productive (not available for android, but the app «Taskaday» seems like a good alternative!)
10. Whitelines link
FAQ (will not be answered in comments):
Which grade are you in?
– I’m currently on a gap year after high school
Why are you studying if you’re on a gap year?
– I’m studying for a math exam necessary to get into the course I want to study in university this year. I’m also self-studying biology and chemistry to get a solid foundation for the subjects I’ll be taking in university, as well as to get some repetition so I don’t forget everything I learned in high school.
Where do you buy (name of stationery item)?
– If nothing else is specified I got it from a local book/stationery store. Google the brands to see where it’s sold in your country!
How old are you/where do you live/what’s your name?
– I prefer not to answer these questions for privacy reasons. I’m on a gap year after high school/before university so that is a good indicator for my age, I’m from somewhere in Norway, and I go by the name studytee/Tee here on the internet 🙂
Can you send me your notes, or do you sell them?
– I post my notes on Instagram, and other than that I don’t share/sell them, I’m sorry!
*Question/comment about my voice*
– I am aware that I have a child-like voice, but that’s just the voice I was given. This is my «natural voice», and if you don’t like it then your computer or phone probably has a mute button somewhere. There, problem solved!
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTACT INFORMATION:
My instagram: instagram.com/studytee
For business enquiries: email@example.com
(Non-business enquiries will not be answered on this mail address. If you’d like to ask me a question or send me a message then please do, but on my Instagram or here on youtube!)
Flying high by FREDJISoundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/fredjimusicFacebook: www.facebook.com/fredjimusic/
Camera used: canon eos m3 with 40mm lense
I edit my videos using iMovie, and my thumbnails are made in Canva!
10 Business Tips You Can Use in 2014
API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.Ensure Success by Embracing The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
10 Tips To Boost The Effectiveness Of Your Social Media Marketing
Work In The Future
9 Questions You Need To Ask Before Hiring A Cleaning Company